What is Face Roller?
A centuries-old Chinese skincare tool, traditionally made with precious, healing crystals. The tool generally has a larger stone designed for use on the cheeks, jaw and forehead, while the smaller stone is for under the eyes and around the mouth. It is spiritual, energetic, therapeutic, (and pretty) tool.
Why should you use a Crystal Facial Roller?
Crystal facial rollers are used in skin care to create both physiological, affecting the physical skin, and energetic, affecting the subtle body, shifts. Crystals oscillate and hold their frequencies. The electromagnetic energy from a crystal can transmit to balance and energise the skin.
It is for anyone and everyone who enjoys minimal face rituals and still dreams for the gorgeous glow. Using a crystal face roller is essentially giving your face an irresistible and luxurious massage every time you use it. Use it twice daily to maintain youthful, firm, vibrant and glowing skin.
What is Jade?
Jade is a popular stone that is said to bless everything it touches. It has significance in Asian culture for eternal youth and is also known as the ‘the Stone of Heaven'.
“In traditional Chinese medicine, health, beauty, a peaceful mind and calm spirit go together. Using Jade enhances our body’s filtration by removing toxins and balancing fluids. Metaphysically, it works to heal and balance our inner energies, and bring about a sense of harmony and balance.
What is Rose Quartz?
Rose Quartz is the ‘crystal of beauty and love’. It helps to ease tension + stress in the body, soothes anxiety, and increases self-love, which is essential when it comes to clear, smooth skin.. The ancient Egyptians believed that it could be used to maintain a youthful appearance.
What is Amethyst?
Amethyst is the ‘crystal of transformation and protection’. Amethyst crystal carries a healing energy that emits negative ions that helps detoxifying, de-stressing, and balances aspects of the mind, body, and spirit. It is especially recommended for acne prone skin and also protects skin from UV damage.
Toxins, free radicals, and other hazardous waste carry a positive charge. Negative ions draw out the positively charged particles to detoxify and cleanse your skin.
What is Black Obsidian?
Black Obsidian is the ‘stone of divination and protection ’. This stone has the most potent energies, with elements of fire, water, and earth. It is deeply detoxifying, draws out imbalances to the surface and can help decongest pores and combat breakouts. This stone encourages overall balance in the skin.This healing stone will cleanse all negativity, rejuvenate and freshen your mind and body.
If you have a headache starting, just gently rub the Black Obsidian Gua Sha on your temples for the positive energies to seep in, and keep breathing in deeply. These energies emitted from the Obsidian will calm your mind and soothe your headache.
What is difference between Jade and Rose Quartz Roller?
Jade and Rose Quartz are similar in its purpose as a beauty tool. The crystals however, have aesthetic and intrinsic differences.
- Jade is a Stone while Rose Quartz is a Crystal.
- Jade Facial Rollers have been evidenced back from, as far as the seventh century China, where the stone was known to have various healing properties. This stone was considered as a symbol of grace, beauty, and longevity in the Chinese society. It is also known to balance your inner energy and gives you a sense of peace and harmony. While Ancient Egyptians believed that Rose Quartz crystals had anti-aging properties. It is thought that Goddess Isis would gather rose quartz crystals by the Nile River and use them to keep her skin clear and wrinkle-free.
- Jade stone has a smooth surface with lighter weight. However, Rose Quartz Crystals are glossy with beautiful sheen, disperses rainbow coloured lights in the sunlight and are heftier in weight.
- Rose Quartz Crystals stay cooler for little longer time than Jade when they come in contact with the skin.
- Jade stone molecular structure consist of Sodium, aluminium and silicate while Rose Quartz crystals are packed with minerals like iron, sodium, silicium, magnesium and oxygen.
What are the benefits of using a Face Roller?
When you combine the rolling action with healing crystals, it helps to:
- Helps to depuff
- Eliminates toxins
- Reduces inflammation
- Relieves sinus pressure
- Helps to reduce wrinkles
- Boosts Collagen production
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Improves blood flow and circulation
- Soothes redness (when applied cold)
- Strengthen and tones Facial Muscles
- Helps the skin absorb serums and oils
- Increases cellular turnover for brighter skin
- Helps stimulate and rejuvenate skin elasticity
- Releases stress and tension in facial muscles
What is the difference between Face Roller and Gua Sha Tool?
There are a few differences along with so many similarities between Gua Sha and Facial rolling.
- Firstly, the shape and usage of the tool as one is on a handle to roll gently on the skin and the other one is shaped to be held in the hand as it massages along the skin’s surface.
- The facial roller can be a much more convenient and quick option for stimulating blood flow and draining puffiness while the gua sha requires more time.
- Facial Rollers can be used everyday. Gua Sha’s are not recommended to use everyday.
- Rollers are a great for product penetration, feel very soothing, and can be a nice quick ritual when you don’t have the time or will to commit to a Gua Sha ritual.
- Rollers are excellent for sensitive skin, inflamed skin or acneic skin. Gua Sha tool should be used with very little pressure on sensitive skin.
What Skin-Type can use it?
All Skin-Types can use it .
How to take care of your beauty tool?
After every use, wipe your Crystal Roller gently with a soft damp cloth. Store your rollers in a dry place. Do not expose the rollers to harsh chemicals or cleaning agents as it would erode the finish and polish. Do not soak the roller in hot water.
Can acne prone skin use face roller?
Face Rolling is a massaging tool that has great benefits for acne like calming redness, bringing circulation to the skin, and can help relive stress in the face. Make sure to clean the roller before and after you use it. Also be gentle and don't press it down hard on your skin.
What products to use with your Face Roller?
They can be used with any sheet masks, serums, moisturizers and facial oils deep of your choice.
Are they Authentic?
Yes, they are 100% authentic and certified crystals and stones.
Will the certificate come along with roller?
No. However, if you a need a certificate just leave a message here. Please note there will be additional Rs. 400/- charge for the certificate and takes about a week.
Are they Brittle?
Yes, as the face rollers are handmade. Pressing them too hard, leaving them in a steamy bath or dropping them can break the parts of the roller as well as the crystal.